Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday - 7036 aerobic steps, 3.6 miles

Even though it was raining, off I set as soon as the Alsace chat was over. I wanted more distance than yesterday, so walked up to the church and out their driveway, and up the Lake Sawyer road past Alice Lake. Gosh, soggy shoes and roadsides made me wish that I had worn my hiking boots. And shorter pants -- the hems of these are still damp. By the time I arrived home, so was I, even though the sun came out. It was about 45 F, so not too cold.

Total steps: 9385; aerobic 7036, 3.85 miles. My walk about an hour and a half, including buying a used book at the library, about 3.6 miles. Once I got home, I realized I had forgotten to go to the post office and mail the package to Pat. Trip-meter says that the library is 1.2 miles away, and the Post Office is exactly 2 miles.

No comments: