Monday, May 5, 2008

Friday, Saturday, Sunday - playing catch up

Friday: Bunch of running around - Costco, the grocery store, and Walgreens. Not much time for a walk, but I did walk to the school and back home via the Y. It was getting quite dark by the time I got home.

Total steps: 9321, aerobic: 3934; 3.82 miles.

Saturday was my birthday, and I didn't do much walking! Total steps: 2705, aerobic: 0; 1.11 miles.

Sunday: Did two separate walks, because I didn't want to delay dinner. Before dinner, walked up past the school via the church, and back by the path. Nice and sunny -- wish I'd worn shorts! After dinner, walked down to Horseshoe, and around the pond on the street, and back. Wow, once the sun went down it got very cool. It was dark by the time I got home.

Total steps: 11,651, aerobic: 10,186; 4.78 miles.

No comments: